1. Where are/were you and who do/did you interact with in your study, at work, in your freetime? (host nationals/ locals; your own ethnic-cultural group etc.) – Why do/did you do this?
2. What do/did you do (in your study, at campus; in your internship work; in your freetime)? – Why do/did you do what you do/did? Note: Define in general terms: categories, frequency and intensity of behaviours.
3. What can/could you do in this ”new” place? What are/were your skills?
4. What are/were your beliefs of cultures, communication; of ”multi-cultures”? What beliefs and imagery are/were you driven by? And what are/were you uncertain about? What is/was emerging for you?
5. Who are you? What/where do you belong to (local, global)? What do you want to be?
Need on väga head küsimused! Sellepärast need ka siia riputan, et igaüks võib teist nendele mõelda :)
Nautige vabadust olla see, kes Te soovite ja tahate olla! :)
Paljudel see vabadus paraku puudub...